Finals are upon us. My first exam is tomorrow morning and so naturally I am drowning in economic models and theories this evening! Bleh. And I can’t focus because I’m dreaming of the summer which, for me at least, will begin in two short weeks! So I figured I’d let myself make a classic summer to-do list before I force myself to buckle down and return to the effects of fiscal and monetary policy on national income..
Adventures to fill the upcoming months..
- Kayak in the NYC harbor
- Vlog post while at the UN HQ in New York (more on this adventure soon!)
- Grow my own food
- Explore a couple of local farmers’ markets
- Start doing the Daily Examen again
- Canoe everywhere
- Serve others more
- Finally finish getting my drivers license
- Find someone at home to practice my Spanish with
- Go camping… A LOT
- Lots of P&W around the campfire
- Fall more in love with God
- Plan and execute a scuba adventure with Kasia
- Hit the beach at the end of work each day