Well yesterday I turned 22, ladies and gents! This past week has been one wild ride and as tired as I am, I feel extremely blessed. You may recall that in February I challenged Eunice to create a bucket list to celebrate her birthday. This time it was my turn to take up the challenge:
By May 22nd, 2014, I will…
1. Plan and execute a great freshwater dive (Unfortunately I didn’t make it out last summer!)
Run the Perth Kilt Race
Go on a spontaneous road trip (Completed with my cousins-great fun!)
Fix my bike and use it often
5. See the Northern Lights
Win a high-stakes race at a regatta this fall
8. Watch every episode of Game of Thrones
Renew my Marian Consecration using this book
Write a kick-ass honours thesis
Make a special dinner to honour my roommates
Play at a coffeehouse
13. Start erging regularly with my rowers (Not as much as I’d hoped to)
Walk the Camino de Santiago (I’m en route!! Stay tuned for some reflections soon)
Bake this cake
16. Visit Newfoundland and get screeched in!
17. Grow my hair out
Graduate from university.. FREEEEEEEEDOM!
19. Go on a beach crawl
Take an art class
21. Float somewhere in a rubber dingy
Pack off to Europe (And loving it!)
What’s on your lists, friends? We’d love to hear..