You may remember last year, Becs challenged me to making a 23 before 24 post…which I’ve just had a moment to update. Check it.
It’s been wondrous to see the Lord honour small joys that He placed on my heart at the beginning of my 23rd year. Annddd, I think it’s good to leave a thing or two unchecked for this next year to see to it.
This year, instead of a bucket list per say, I’ve put together 24 ‘more’s’. 24 things I hope to see MORE of this year…Here goes! 24 is just going to be grand. I just know it. 24 things I want more of as a newly-crowned 24 year old:
1. More time with scripture. Colossians 2:6-7 is my new love language.
2. More time in a quiet chapel. Solitude become me.
3. More time in the kitchen
4. More tea parties
5. More picnics – snow allowing, so in my living room if I have to
6. More Christmas lights year round
7. More thrift store shopping, less time in Target
8. More time away from phones and computers
9. More snowshoeing & biking places and going on foot
10. More time barefoot
11. More dinner parties with nuns
12. More books, more Victorian lit
13. More dancing with and without a dance partner
14. More spontaneous adventures
15. More time outside
16. More naps, preferably outside
17. More early mornings for prayer and runs and/or climbs
18. More late night baking
19. More bold prayers
20. More tattoos 😉
21. More time pondering the Infinite and eternal
22. More gratitude lists
23. More letter writing/postcard sending
24. More singing, painting, photography, beauty… more more more!
Here’s to a year of less excuses, complaints, busyness. Less wasted facebook/instagram envy. Less comparing. Little to no guilt. Less doubt.
And a pretty little ditty if it’s your birthday too.
What’s on your ‘more’ list?